Corporate name : Yasmine Matta
Head Office : 22 avenue charles de gaulle, neuilly sur seine 92200
Siret Number : 88464999700019
Editor : Yasmine Matta
Director of Publication : Yasmine Matta
Website host : Google
Address : Google
Tel. : +49 40 – 8 22 44 997
Similarly, the Website is regularly updated by Yasmine Matta ; and the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to stay updated with any change.
The Website is normally accessible to users at any time. However, Yasmine Matta may decide to interrupt it for technical maintenance, in which case Yasmine Matta will endeavor to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the intervention.
1. Description of the services provided
The purpose of the Website is to provide information concerning all of the services offered by Yasmine Matta. Yasmine Matta strives to provide the most accurate information possible on the Website. However, it may not be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies or shortcomings in the update, whether caused by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information indicated on the Website is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. In addition, the information on the Site is not exhaustive.
2. Intellectual Property
All the constituent elements of this Website (texts, illustrations, logos, etc.) are the exclusive property of Yasmine Matta. These elements are protected by French law and by the international conventions applicable to the matter.
Any representation, reproduction or exploitation of all or part of the contents of this Website, by any process whatsoever, without the prior written permission of Yasmine Matta, is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
As an exception to the previous paragraph, Yasmine Matta authorizes users of the Website to keep a personal physical or digital copy of the pages of the Website and the published documents. Such a copy is reserved for personal use or in a private circle and may not be published.
In accordance with Article L. 616-1 of the French Consumer Code, a Client may have recourse to the mediation service “MEDYCIS”, free of charge for the Client, by email at the following email address: www.medicys.fr, or by post at the following address: “MEDICYS – Centre de médiation et règlement amiable des huissiers de justice – 73, Boulevard de Clichy, 75009 – Paris”, for all claims that have already been filed in writing, less than a year ago, to Yasmine Matta’s customer service department and have not been satisfied.
The Client also has the choice to use the online dispute resolution platform at the European level, at the following address : https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/
4. Applicable law
In case of dispute or claim, the Parties will try to find an amicable agreement before initiating any litigation.
The data collected is used in accordance with the applicable provisions for the protection of personal data. Yasmine Matta undertakes to comply with the French law n°78-178 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and liberties, as amended by the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
For further information on the protection of personal data, any user of Yasmine Matta’s Website or any client may consult the website of the ‘Commission Informatique et Liberté’ – CNIL – an independent administrative authority, regulator of personal data – at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
1. Identity and contact details of the body responsible for data processing
Yasmine Matta, registered under the SIRET No. 884 649 997 00019, with the registered office at 26 rue Jouvenet 75016 Paris, is responsible for processing the personal data of users seeking the services of Yasmine Matta and clients (hereinafter the “Client” in the singular or the “Clients” in the plural).
This involves collecting and processing the personal data of a Client in order to be able to provide the services offered on the Website.
2. Purposes of data collection
The personal data collected from a Client and processed is intended to provide the services of the Website, improve them and maintain a secure environment.
More specifically, Yasmine Matta collects and processes the personal data of a Client for the purposes of :
– access and use of the Website by the Client;
– management and optimization of the Website;
– notification of any change to the services offered;
– the prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
This data may not be used for commercial prospecting and targeted advertising purposes, unless the Client gives its express and unambiguous consent.
3. Personal data collected and kept by Yasmine Matta [to delete if you do not intend to offer a contact form option]
The personal data that is collected and processed by Yasmine Matta, and voluntarily disclosed by a Client, is the following (hereinafter the “Personal Data“):
– When completing the contact form, the Client’s first name, last name, and email;
– During the follow-up for the request for contact, a Client will receive automatic email communications from Yasmine Matta with information about the contact form confirmation, its response timeframe, etc…
Legal basis: The Personal Data described above is necessary for the execution of the service contract with Yasmine Matta.
Retention period: The retention period of the Personal Data is that of the business relationship between Yasmine Matta and the Client.
Cookies are used as part of the visit and use of the Website. The Client is invited to consult the Cookies Policy.
Legal basis: Cookies are collected and processed in the legitimate interest of Yasmine Matta.
Retention period: The retention period of data that allow the identification of a Client or allow the traceability of a Client is 6 months maximum.
5. Rights of persons concerned
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, a Client has the following rights:
– Right of access: The Client may exercise his right of access, to know the personal data concerning him;
– Right of rectification: If the personal data held by the Site is inaccurate, the Client may request that the information be updated;
– Right of deletion: The Client may delete his account;
– Right of opposition: The Client has the right to oppose the processing of his data at any time for legitimate reasons. However, in the case of commercial prospecting, the right of opposition is exercised with immediate effect;
– Right of complaint to the CNIL if the Client considers that there is a violation of the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
To exercise one of these rights, the Client must write an email to the following email address: [insert email].
The exhaustive list of rights to personal data is available at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
6. Contact point for data protection
For any question or request for information on personal data, the Client can then send a letter to the following email address: [insert email].
7. Security and confidentiality
Yasmine Matta takes all possible precautions to maintain effective protection of the Personal Data and Cookies collected and processed.
Personal Data and Cookies are only accessible to a limited number of people.